Dear lovely people, in case you were wondering what had become of your Jules, I’m having a little holiday with a beautiful individual I met the other day. And I didn’t meet him at you know where, so there!
There is a very good chance now that the Bio Review will be back to normal in the next issue of this startling paper. Till then take special care of yourselves. Wrap up warm, it’s getting cold at night now. Julian D Grinspoon
Love Knoweth No Laws*
Owing to certain pressures put upon us by the law, we hold the right to cut, change or refuse to print any personal ads sent to us. We must also warn male ‘minors’ (under 21) that you may have unpleasant legal nasties unloaded on you, and us, if you attempt to use and reply for certain reasons connected with the meeting of someone for immoral purposes, namely making love. Apart from those antiquated legalities, men and women are welcome to use these columns as they wish.
REPLIES TO BOX ADS: when replying to a box ad please write the box number on the envelope, and send it to Gay News, 19 London Street, London W2 1HL. Box number replies cannot be discussed on the telephone. If you wish to send a stamp with your box. no. reply, please do not attach it to reply.
- Edinburgh Male, 25, gentle, intelligent, good-humoured seeks someone own age or younger to make home with. I enjoy music, reading, etc. Photo appreciated. All letters answered. Box 301
- Pete, Young 29 seeks young males early 20’s for everlasting pleasures, longish hair, no beards like myself. Photo please. Box 302
- South London Lecturer, 26, attractive, good physique, versatile, artistic interests including languages, seeks well-built, fun-loving guys under 30 for intimate relationship. Photo please, returnable with mine. Box 303
- London. Young Gay Asian 22, seeks similar white 21-30 for friendship. Photo appreciated. Box 304
- Guy 28 seeks same or younger friend for mutually satisfactory evenings/weekends. Photo appreciated, returned with mine. Box 305
- Good Looking Long Haired Youth wishes to correspond, meet same, interests leather, denim etc. All letters answered. Photo please. Bham/anywhere. Box 306
- South Bucks Gay 50, seeks sincere friend 30-55. Photo if poss, but not essential. A.L.A. Box 307
- Male 29, seeks active male, 26-33, who is keen on wearing rubber boots. Photo appreciated. Box 308
- Male (35) Torbay area now, probable move London ’73. Seeks genuine permanent friend 21-30. Initially weekends offered. Varied interests. Photo appreciated. Box 309
- What about the gay life in Wellingborough, Kettering & Northants, anyone interested in getting it started, for I love you all. Box 310
- Man 38, Tired of being promiscuous and alone longs to meet affectionate active genuine chap of 25-42, who wishes to settle down and enjoy good home life. I have own flat (London). Write giving Tel.No. if poss and photo. Box 311
- Professional Figure Model, athletic, wants occasional hire of someone’s sun-lamp. London. Terry. Box 312
- Gay Girl, 36, looking for similar to share really sincere loving relationship and very ordinary home in country. Box 313
- East Midlands Gay Guy, 24, seeks sympathetic girl for friendship. Box 314
- Dark, Slim self-employed professional man, 37, dependable, seeks friendship with someone early 20’s who prefers older company. Lives North Surrey. Own transport, willing to travel. Box 315
- Reading Gay Girl 31, with young daughter seeks sincere girl to share my home with. Must be fond of children and under 36. Box 316
- Bachelor, 30, seeks wider circle of friends, 30-35 age group. Also possible flat mate -resident South London. Interested travel, music etc., A.L.A. Box 317
- A Weekend in the Country? Two friends with beautiful secluded country house (Wilts) can accept a few weekend guests. Reasonable charges. Full Board. Station Transport. Easy Reach M4. Phone 022-16-3299.
- Lonely good-looking authoritarian (40), leather interests, seeks contacts anywhere, and particularly Lancs/Cheshire. Box 318
- Yorkshire Gay, living in own country cottage, would like to meet gay guys around same age. early 20’s. Friendship, mutual pleasure. Box 319
- Creative, Intelligent, Balanced Male, 33, lives in London, needs someone affectionate and intelligent and under 35 for permanent thing. Box 320
- Bachelor late 30’s, would like to meet hairy faced gays, either bearded or clean-shaven for friendship and mutual pleasures. Aged 21-45. The thicker and more extensive your beard the better. Box 321
- A Gentle Gay Knight in shining armour needed by a young lonely lad (21), be my loyal knight and true. Box 322
- Male Secretary (34) seeks interesting position in London. Interests music, theatre, travel. Box 323
- Gay Girl (21) seeks feminine chicks East Yorkshire. Box 324
- Gay Male (23) own car, not effeminate, seeks others similar age for mutual pleasure and show me the gay places London. Box 325
- Sincere Young Pederast (early 20’s) would like to find younger, or helpful friends. Box 326
- Professional Job Incompletely Satisfying? Cerebral? Creative? Gardener? Lesbian (30-50) living Midlands? Could we contact each other? Box 327
- Bachelor, 53, tired of wandering and loneliness, 45 miles North of London, longs for permanent loyal friendship with one slightly younger, kind, fond of home, sincere and intelligent. Box 328
- Jazz Musician, 35, London, with wide range of other interests, tired of gay scene, is looking for friends (early twenties) to share interests with. Box 329
- Young good-looking gay guy seeks similar for companionship and all that jazz. Box 331
- Male (31) wishes to meet gay people of both sexes, (25-35). Interested in Soul, Reggae and similar types fo music. Box 336
- Good-looking young Irish male 20’s. Tall, slim, seeks good-looking non-effeminate friends. 21-30. London area. Photo appreciated. Discretion guaranteed. Please write to Mike. Box 332
- Dennis, I love you — Paul.
- Bachelor (London) 40, with car and on 3 month holiday, seeks active well endowed companions, any race or age, up to 45, for weekend outings, mutual enjoyment and friendship. Photo. Box 333
- Londoner (24) likes swimming, tennis, music and travelling, would like to meet a versatile guy with similar kinds of interest. Photo and phone appreciated. Write. Box 334
- Young Man 28, lonely also interested in TV would like to meet same or gay gent. Your place prefered. Will travel anywhere in Northern Ireland but preferably Belfast area. Box 335
- Butch Londoner 36, well educated seeks genuine unpolluted friend, fed up with young men. Prefer 23-30 age group. Own flat, semi-rich. Hobbies -sport, theatre, cinema. Photo please. A.L.A. Box 337
- Young City Director considering holiday in West Indies in Feb, wants up to date info where to go and stay for sexy holiday. Also would like to meet young passive West Indians under 28. Box 338
- Live In The U.S.A. ! Executive, 35, masculine, needs companion-assistant. Under 30, slim, presentable. Race, education & social background unimportant if sincere, adaptable, reliable, warm. Some world wide travel involved. Modest pay and all found. Interview London before Xmas. Send full personal info and photo (returnable) in confidence, airmail to: Boxholder, P.O.Box 20621, Los Angeles 90006, USA.
- Kinky Denim/Leather Fan 21 wishes to meet the same, with gear, must be nice looking and well built. All replys answered. Photos please. Box345
- To married men under 31, those who want a change and want to meet reliable manly gay mid 30’s bachelor, own flat, London. Write with photo. A.L.A. Box 339
- American Executive, 32, twice a month in London, woudl like to meet slim sincere gay guy under 25 for weekend theatre, dinner, conversation, etc. Photo please. Box 346
- Rimmer (29) offers the delights of his services to younger friends. Gay/Straight/Black/White. All welcome and replied to. Box 347
- Exiled Kiltie (28) needs friends for friendship – love – anything you can think of – almost! Photos exchanged. Box 348
- If interested in SM Study Circle write with SAE to Box 349
- Butch Glaswegian 20’s seeks Scottish playmates. Inter ests include pubs, films, theatre, sport. Box 350
- Ken (23) lonesome in Folkstone, would like to get to know genuine young friends anywhere. Box 351
- Kinky Male Leather, Rubber. PVC, & Denim, Wants to meet likewise in London area. Aged 25-35, genuine only. Box 352
- Bachelor (40), interests varied, seeks young friends/penfriends. Guest/Companion invited for weeks ‘Broads’ Cruiser holiday, July, 1973. Sincere offer to shy lonely person. No prejudices. Photos please, will return. (Suffolk) Box 353
- Gay Guy 22, tired of promiscuous London scene, wishes to meet similar with view to friendship. Lives in Battersea, likes cinema, theatre, driving and various other things. Please enclose photo. Box 354
- Man (32) ready to please, woudl like to meet all leather gear domineering friend, beardless (28-45) Box 355
- Will Michael James Winters, last known address, 188 Ashville Road, Leytonstone, E11, please return £30 borrowed nearly two years ago from G.A.Walsh of Westcliff-On-Sea.
- Leather Bike Boy wants riding pal in Scotland and North. Box 368
- Erik. I miss your Yorkshire Pudding. I am sorry about Clapham. Please write to usual address. Mick.
- Christmas Holiday. Can anyone recommend Med. holiday spot to quiet bachelor 47, likes walking. Companionship invited, or ideas for short break U.K. Box 356
- Two Attractive Young Men (21,23) sharing a flat, wish to meet others in London area Student (21) would prefer other students, but only sincere types sought by both. If in doubt don’t reply. Box 357
- Gay Guy, new to the scene, requires information on gay pubs, clubs, etc. throughout England. All letters acknowledged. Box 358
- SOUNDS. Drag-Mobile Disco/lights. Simply the best. Built-in drag show or male floor show if desired. Pete: 01-743 9930 (5-7 pm)
- Young Male (24) seeks males 21 40. I am not effeminate, so I am looking for non-effeminates but must be active. Photo please if possible. Returnable. A.L.A. Box 359
- Sincere Male 30’s looking for lasting relationship has accommodation and genuine friendship for warm affectionate young man (21-30) Rugby area. Photo appreciated and returned. A.L.A. Box 360
- Nottingham. Young 38 seeks younger non-effeminate male friends for genuine relationship. Photo appreciated. These will be returned. Box 361
- EXECUTIVE, 34. TRANSFERED TO LONDON SHORTLY seeks young social contacts, any race, maybe roommate. I’m masculine, young looking & thinking & can afford a few of the nicer things in life. Sincere only. Photo helps, will be returned. Let’S correspond! MAX.PO Box 26017, Los Angeles 90026, USA.
- Youth 23 requires young sportsmen, servicemen, skinheads and leather boys to tram and discipline, also the same for group sessions. Replies with photo’s answered first. Box 362
- Anyone Lonely in Guernsey – either sex – any age, like to form social group ? Alternatively anyone interested in coming to my house for coffee and conversation ? (Lesbian, single. 40) Box 209
- Robin De Layne-Harvey. Please return two rare books you borrowed – immediately. David.
- Lonely 26 yr old with own flat wishes to meet gay guys under 23 from Hampshire. Mod, Skinhead, Leather types prefered. Photo returnable. Box 363
- “Copy of Jeremy magazine Vol 1 No.7 urgently required; write Brian Hart. 1 Trinity Road. Folkstone, Kent. Telephone 54698″
- One Man Wanted to Help Distribute “Gay News” in Edinburgh. 30% commission. Contact Ian Dunn at 15 Hope Park Terrace. Edinburgh
- I am extremely lonely and would like people to write to me. I am 19 years old and am interested in music and the occult. My address is Robert Hranichny. Schallergasse 7/5, 1120 Wien, Austria.
Dear Boys and Girls, please make life a little easier for the phantom typesetter of Queensway by making sure that your ads are easy to read. It takes so long doing translations. Thanks a million and a half – good luck with all your ads.
Any personal ads containing any form of racial prejudice will be immediately rejected, and money paid for insertion will NOT be refunded. Gay News collective.
- Double Furnished Room (single beds) in bachelor’s modern flat. 2 mms Stepney Green Station. £3 pw each includes rented TV, use of bathroom, kitchen, phone, linen. CH water. 01-790 7709
- Carpenter 34 seeks four masculine guys under 35 to share house in Catford. £4 weekly includes Central Heating – Hot Showers – radio and TV. Full Board £8. Box 330
- Guy 22, would like to share flat with one other for platonic relationship. Box 340
- Gay News Newsman urgently seeks room in shared house/flat. About £6 per week. Must be on telephone in inner/West London. Call Peter on 01 402 7805
- Young Man, Teacher, requires single bedsitter & kitchen – convenient for City. Box 341
- Ken, 23, Straight and Julian, 25, Gay, seek two-bedroom flat, Richmond, clean, cosy and cheap. Box 342
- PAD SUIT TWO MATES, reasonable rent, also bedsitter available. Box 244
- Gay Guy (Young) seeks accommodation in London preferably S.West or near Central. Like to share with guy(s) aged up to 25. Box 364
- Visiting decadent anarchistic Fairy desparately needs conducive shared accommodation, preferably communal. Box 365
- Gay Guy 26, own car, wishes to share flat with guys same age or younger in any of these areas Barking, East Ham, Romford, Leytonstone, Ilford, Mile End, Bethnal Green, Whitechapel, West Ham. Box 366.
- Bachelor (40’s, looks younger) seeks clean, trustworthy. non-effeminate paying guest. Small flat North London. £3 p.w. plus half rates, expenses etc. Professional or exectutive type, circumspect ion essential, creed immaterial, vital interests and statistics, recent photo (returnable) with reply. Box 367
Employment & Services
- Young Handsome Guy (24); intelligent, educated, versatile, seeks interesting full time employment. Anything considered Box 343
- Young Male Models Required. Some theatrical experience an advantage. Photos appreciated and returned if requested Box 344
- Interior Decorating by pleasant Gay Lady. Concientous busy bee but not outragously pricey. Interested? For “No Pressure” chat PHONE Joanne on 01-727 9182
- Experienced, young, qualified Masseur visits home/ hotel. Genuine service for massage only. Phone 01-370 6506
- WANTED. Cleaner/Driver, hard work, good pay, experienced/happy/pretty prefered Box 176
- In London visit “Los Chicos”, 312 Old Brompton Road, Earl’s Court, for a Gay evening. Weekdays 10-2 . Weekends 10-3.
- ‘Glad To Be Gay’ Badges in purple on a yellow background, size 1%” diameter. Sell at 7½p or lOp post free from: E.L.GLF, c/o 248 Bethnal Green Road, London E2. Discount for bulk orders etc. ‘Very Nice Badges They Are Too’
- MEN WELL WORTH WAITING FOR
We know it must be hard to wait,
But patience brings a gay reward:
In roughly two weeks from the date
You send to our address abroad
The little sum of twenty pence
You’ll get a brochure crammed with scenes
Of naked guys from our immense
Stores stacked with films and magazines.
The movies fly: when docks don’t strike,
Mags take four weeks to come (and one
Comes free first time). You’re bound to like
These goodies full of gay nude fun.
LUX PUBLICATIONS (Dept GNU),
PO Box 10269, Amsterdam, Holland.
- Patrick Mens Stylist, Perfect Shaping, Swinging and Traditional Styling, Tinting, Bleaching and Streaking by Appointment. Telephone: Leeds 57279
- Full Range of Sexual Aids available from ZODIAC AV, 120 London Road, Leicester LE2 0QS. Send SAE for full details or visit our showrooms.
- RAWHIDE No2 Issue. Physique Magazine of Teenagers. Send 50p to: Fulham Studios (Photographic), 494 Fulham Road, London SW6.
- GAY REMOVALS AND CAR HIRE
Cheap rates for gay only
Ring 01-560 2865.
- Gay Films Books-Fotos-Slidat-Sex Aids-Etc. Free Illustrated Lists S.A.E. New World Sales, 1581 London Road. Norbury, London SW16.
- Have A Clean Up !
For General House Cleaning or Spring Cleaning. Phone : 723 8842 or 402 6881.
- Breathtaking Nudes!! “All Boys”. “Boys Town”. £1.50 each. (SAE) Johnny: BM/FBGH, London WC1V 6XX.
- Penfriends, Flat and Holiday Companions.
Free Details. S.A.E. to H.F.C., c/o 19 Gian Aber Park, CHESTER
- Boy Studio, 44 Earl’s Court Road, London W8. Photo-Sets, Leatherwear, 35mm Colour Slides. Catalogue 30p.
- York. Gay News available from Woof’s Stall, Newgate Market, York, on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- FAG FUND It would help our petty cash situation if you could send us your ciggy coupons … ta, my dears.
- WANTED. STREET SELLERS to sell, you guessed it, GAY NEWS. You make 3p a copy. We can’t sell them all ourselves.
- You can regularly buy Gay News at Bookends, 23a Chepstow Mansions, Chepstow Place, London W2. Send S.A.E. for their lists of fantasy/sf/comic books.
- COMMERCIAL ADS. 5p a word. No Box Number service available.
- NON COMMERCIAL ADS. 2p a word. Box Numbers 30p.
- PERSONAL ADS. 2p.a word. Box Numbers 50p. (Owing to lack of space, we ask users of the Personal Ads to try and not use more than 30 words.)
- SEMI DISPLAY (Boxed Classified)
- All information listings are free.
- All Ads must be prepaid.
Display Ad Rates
- Prices quoted on request.
This corner is really a long list – of places, people you might like to know about or one day need. We can only, of course, publish the information that comes to us.
- OPPIDAN ADVISES AND BEFREINDS
the lonely gay needing help. Oppidan’s accommodation service has started, but it needs MORE OFFERS of rooms, beds or other accommodation such as flat share, etc., Write to Box 99, c/o Gay News, or ring 769-7965.
- ‘CHALLENGE’ is a London based homosexual group with branches at Marble Arch, Ealing and Hampstead. We meet each week for a drink and a chat – why don’t you join us?
Ring Martin at 427 8175 or Sid at 328 4647
- Sappho meets every first Monday in the month at the Museum Tavern 7.30pm, upstairs room, Great Russell Street. London WC1. All women are welcome Sappho magazine is available at 30p inc. postage for single copies (Subs rates are unchanged) from Sappho Publications Ltd., BCM/Petrel, London WC1
- CHE. An All London Political Action Group is in the process of formation Will anyone who wants further information on this campaigning group write to Derek Brookfield, 7 Briston Grove, Crouch End, London N8 9EX
- Campaign for Homosexual Equality London Information Centre. 22 Great Windmill Street. London W1 Tel 01-437 6117/8 Until the last week of September the office will only be manned between 12 noon to 6.00 pm, seven days a week.
- HOMOSEXUAL GROUPm meeting Fridays in NW London, with fairly serious interests (and a sense of humour) discusses sex. people religion, politics, listens to good music; hears poets and playwrights read their own work and that of others makes a genuine attempt to befriend and help the lonely from the teenager to the senior citizen. For further details and a friendly chat ring either 769 7965 or 4504318
- Women’s Liberation Workshop, 3 Shavers Place. London W1. Tel 01-839 3918
- GAY CAMBRIDGE — all Freshers at University go to Stall at Corn Exchange October 3 to 5 Contact Pat Jones. 611 Kings College First.
- Gay Civil Rights Group meets on Monday October 23rd at 8pm at 59 Bridge Lane, Golders Green, London NW11. For details please phone Frank Honore on 387-7501 (ask for room 405), or David Seligman on 458-4566.
- Gay Women – Lonely? Need, information, company, help with problems? Write: Jill Russell, c/o The Peace Centre, 18 Moor Street, Ringway, Birmingham 5 7UH. Please enclose S.A.E
- Wandsworth/Richmond CHE group forming. Incorporating Fulham-Wimbledon and fringe areas. Men AND women. We meet twice a month. Write: Fred Green. 368 Upper Richmond Road, Putney SW15 2TU
- Alternative Free Library needs donations of radical/liberated Gay Papers and Magazines, ESPECIALLY Back Issues. Please write: Geoffrey Leigh. 30 Woodside, Wimbledon, London SW19 7AW.
- Gay Unity, Harrow. For details phone Janie at 863 1184 or Alex at 864 2291 Meets on Mondays.
- “Gay Cambridge”, a joint CHE/GLF group covering both the town and university. Meets every fortnight, wekkly in university term Contact Bernard Greaves, 29 John Street, Cambridge, phone Cambridge 52661 or Pat Jones, 48 Milton Road, Cambridge, phone Cambridge 55772.
- YOUNG GAYS meet regularly in London. The C.H.E. Youth Group meets fortnightly around Central London. Details from Mike or Jim at 01-385 7246
- READING GAY ALLIANCE: regular discos and socials counselling, quiet meetings, public meetings, and action. Town and university. SAE for Newssheet: Room 7, 30 London Rd, READING
- GAYSOC: For homosexual men and women in any college or school of London University. Social, political, campaigning; a means for gay students to get together the sort of campus scene hets enjoy, and to tackle the illiberalism of beer-swilling undergrads. Watch college newspapers,: “Sennet”, “Octopus”. “What’s On”, “Gay News”, for details, or write ULU, Malet Street. WC1. (All letters treated with absolute confidentiality).
- FRIEND is the advisory and befriending service of the Campaign for Homosexual Equality Call (Monday and Friday 7.30 to 9.30 pm) or write to Friend, Centre, Broadley Terrace, London NW1
- LESBIAN LIBERATION.
Meetings Wednesday 8.00pm, at the South London Women’s Liberation Centre. 14 Radnor Terrace. SW8. All women welcome Tel: 01-622 8495
- CHE Political Action Group are trying to establish a Legal Aid Fund for Homosexuals. The most economic effective and secure way of doing this is by creating a charitable trust. In order to ensure the trust is securely established and free from the interference of the Charity Commissioners it is essential that an expertly drawn up trust deed is used as the governing instrument. We have no solicitors and barristers in the group and would welcome the advice and assistence of anyone with the requisite experience. Please write to: David Hyde, c/o Campaign for Homosexual Equality, 22 Great Windmill Street, London W1
SCOTTISH MINORITIES GROUP
EDINBURGH from 7.45 to 9.00pm on Mondays in the basement of 23 George Square. Saturdays from 9.30pm coffee/food/dance at the same address. There is also a Womens Group. Check with Mike Coulson 031 225 4395 between 1pm and 10pm any day
GLASGOW from 8pm on Tuesdays at Bruce Briggs. 8 Duncan Street. Glasgow C4 and Third Friday of every month at 214 Clyde Street (Library of Community House) with invited speakers from 8pm. There is also a Womens Group Check with John Breslin 041 771 7600
DUNDEE from 10 30pm on Fridays at 1 Airhe Place, drinks and dance. Check with Len McIntosh 0382-452433 evenings.
ABERDEEN and SALTCOATS check with John Breslin 041 721 7600
GAY LIBERATION FRONT GROUPS
- GLF ALL LONDON COME TOGETHER on Oct 28th. Phone 01-837 7174 for location.
- Religious Gay Lib Group, meets various Sundays at 2 30 pm. Phone 278 1701 for details.
- Gay Women’s Lib. (North London) Meet at The Crown and Woolpak. 397 St Johns St EC1 (Angel Tube) 8pm on Mondays West London GLF meets in the Committee Room of Fulham Town Hall. Fulham Broadway on Thursdays at 8pm.
- Leicester Gay Awareness Group. Contact John Page, 126 Nansen Road, Leicester LE5 5NJ. Phone: Leicester 738832
At present there are GLF groups in operation in the following areas
The addresses of these groups may be obtained from the G.L.F. Office at 5 Caledonian Road, London N1. Tube Kings Cross. Tel 01 -837 7174 Also contact here for other G.L.F. information.
- Bath Gay Awareness Group has moved again. Meetings Thursdays, contact John, Rath 63168 or Hugh Bath 4738 for further information.
- Bristol Gay Awareness Group, c/o Tony, 20D, West Mail, Clifton, Bristol. Tel 0272 32669
- Essex GLF University, contact Brian Roberts, c/o Student Pidgeon Holes, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester.
- Leeds GLF Liberation Office, 153 Woodhouse Lane, Leeds 2. Tel 0532 39071 ex 57. Meetings every Friday at 7.30pm at the Liberation Office
- Sussex GLF meets Tuesdays at 8.15pm upstairs/back bar Stanford Arms. Preston Circus Brighton. Contact Doug Coupe, 40 Ashford Road. Brighton, or phone Ray at 686939.
- Reading Gay Alliance, Room 7, 30 London Road, Reading
CAMPAIGN FOR HOMOSEXUAL EQUALITY.
||South Essex (Basildon)
||South Herts (Watford
|East Kent (Canterbury)
||Wolverhampton & District
Many local group organisers are wary of having their names and addresses publicised, so for the time being please contact all CHE groups via the national office: 28 KENNEDY STREET. MANCHESTER 2. Telephone 061-228 1985
- LONDON GLF DANCES
Friday Nov 10th – Fulham Town Hall
Sat Dec 2nd – Hampstead Town Hall, Haverstock Hill.
Fri Dec 22nd – Lime Grove Baths, Shepherds Bush.
Fri Jan 12th,1972 – Fulham Town Hall.
- Reading Gay Alliance Weekly Disco at Railway Tavern 8pm
- BIRMINGHAM’S GAY SCENE WELCOMES YOU.
FREE Disco every fortnight (every other Friday Night). At the Shakespeare Inn, Summer Row, Birmingham 3. Drinks at bar prices.
GAY FAWKES & BIRTHDAY PARTY
at Digbeth Civic Hall, Digbeth, Birmingham 5.
(5 mins from City Centre). Saturday 4th November, 8.00-12.00pm. Groups – Disco – Bar – Dancing – Wear what you want. Open House,
- Father Red Cap. 319 Camberwell Road,SE5. (Camberwell Green).
PALACE OF DRAG – Drag every night.
Upstairs Bar now open 7 nights a week —
Tricky Dicky Boys Only Disco now on Tuesdays. Thursdays and Sundays. Also mixed.
Disco on Wednesday and Saturdays. Girls Only Disco on Friday. Gay intimate evening on Mondays. Free Admission Mondays and (for a limited period) Tuesday’s Boys Only Disco.
- South London G.L.F. Disco every Monday except first Monday of the month. At The Crypt, St Matthews Church (opposite Town Hall. Brixton BR/Tube. Buses 35, 37, 109,59,2,3, Admission 15p – Beer and snadwich bar.
Love – Kisses – South London G.L.F.
- West London G.L.F. presents a dance at Hampstead Old Town Hall on December 22nd. Tickets 50p; Disco, Groups, Lightshow, and Bar.
- Camden G.L.F. weekly disco in the discotheque next to the Bull and Gate Pub (200 yds Kentish Town Stn) every Wednesday from 8pm to 1am
- DRAG MOBILE DISCOTEQUE
Tuesday Nights – ROYAL OAK, 62 Glenthorne Road, London W6
Wednesday Nights – THE PONTEFRACT CASTLE 48 Chapel Street, Edgware Road Tube
Dancing Permitted, complete with Drag Show featuring Mr Jean Fredericks, Peter Martmdale & Diamond David
- Sussex G.L.F Disco every Friday 8 11pm at Stanford Arms, Preston Circus. Brighton. Only 15p
- KINGS ARMS, Liverpool Street London, (corner of Pindar Street) Tube/BR Liverpool Street, Buses 8, 8A,22,6, 47,97. Tricky Dicky Show on Saturday Nights, 8.30 11.00. Admission Free Saloon Bar. Disco, Impersonations etc Gay Atmosphere
- Gay News is on sale at all Tricky Dicky Disco’s.
- KINGS ARMS. Liverpool Street London, (corner of Pindar Street) Tube/BR Liverpool Street Dicks inn. Gay Disco every Monday
Compere Tricky Dicky
- THE ARABIAN. Cambridge Heath Road.
London (corner of Bishops Way’ Tube Bethnal Green/Bus 277 Dicks Inn. Gay Disco – closed for the Summer. Re-opens early October.