Love Knoweth no Laws*
Owing to certain pressures put upon us by the law, we hold the right to cut, change or refuse to print any personal ads sent to us. We must also warn male ‘minors’ (under 21) that you may have unpleasant legal nasties unloaded on you, and us, if you attempt to use and reply for certain reasons connected with the meeting of someone for immoral purposes, namely making love. Apart from those antiquated legalities, man and women are welcome to use these columns as they wish.
- Refined young women/men living central/N.W. London for domestic work in private houses. No evenings or weekends.
Phone 01-624 9774.
- Versatile, middle-aged Male, slim, lovely cheeks (been told often), seeks intelligent similar, any age up to 45. Preferably fond of Mozart. For companionship, and everything else. Box 9.
- Bournemouth – Young Man or Male Student wanted as Part-timer in Small Guest House for Summer Season. Accommodation if required. Box 10.
- It is an offence to conspire to incite males to commit homosexual acts – The Law Officers Department. Box?
- Hardworking young man, 21, looking for an older, steadier person to live with in London. Versatile, well educated and refined, and not ‘camp’ or ‘kinky’, just happy. Box 11.
- Beautiful young gay male seeks companionship of gay people willing to provide lodgings. Box 12.
- Mature Gentle Man own flat car etc., seeks young companion with varied interests in Winchester-Southampton area. Box 13.
- Slim 26 would like to meet active partner. Reply with photo. Box 14.
- Friendly, unprejudiced 38, a loner, would like to meet similar guys, any area. Interested in cinema, correspondence and photography. Guaranteed ALA. Box 15.
- Affectionate Lonely Male. Slim yung 50’s anxious for another who is alone 50-65 yrs, to share all included flat and mutual fun. Separate divans.N.C.P. please, recent snap please. Ilford. Box 16.
- Young Man Seeks large well built companions. for friendship, also seeks permanent friend. I like well developed people. Genuine replies only and photo. Box 17.
- Gay Male Student,23, needs place in gay flat/house. Reasonably central. Box 18.
- 4th Energetic Young Man Wanted, London-Venice lift only or 2/4 weeks camping, late July on (2 cars, 2 tents). Share costs. No other obligations. Photo. Box 19.
- Gay Students in the Redhill/Croydon/Guildford area interested in vacational experiences. Contact College Lecturer. Group meetings could be arranged. Box 20.
- Young Man, tired of playing games with straight gay scene, also GLF and CHE, wishes to meet for recreation. Box 21.
- Educated and Creative 22 year old seeks companionship and love as well as a place to live in London. Box 22.
- Writer, 40, seeks long-term relationship with thoughtful partner. Unluxurious accommodation probably available. Give phone number if a member of the phone-owning classes. Box 23.
- Gay Male, 25 inexperienced, wishes to meet masculine gay 21-26. Photogrphs required. All letters answered. Box 24.
- Wanted long-haired dolly young male to share all of my home, and car. Box 25.
- GAY NEWS NEEDS STREET SELLERS. Make yourself some money and help get the paper better distributed. Phone 01-402 7805 or write to Gay News, 19 London Street, London W2.
- Wanted. Press cuttings from all national and local newspapers concerning Gay People. Gay News, 19 London Street, London W2. Tel: 01-402 7805.
AMSTERDAM is the gayest of cities and we have the finest gay male magazines and 8 mm movies available there. Write to us with a 5p stamp on the outside of your envelope and a 20p postal order inside it and we’ll send you our fully illustrated catalogue with a coupon for a free magazine. Lux Publications, PO Box 10269, Amsterdam, Holland.
- GAY NEWS urgently requires a man or woman to help with our distribution. The money isn’t very good by conventional standards but the work can be great fun. You also have an equal voice on all editorial decisions. Please phone 01-402 7805 and ask for Denis or Doug. Or write to Gay News, 19 London Street, London W2.
- WANTED. GAY NEWS, information and articles. Tel: 01-402 7805
WANTED. STREET-SELLERS to sell, you guessed it, GAY NEWS. You make 3p a copy. We can’t sell them all ourselves. Contact Gay News, 19 London Street, London W.2. Tel: 01-402 7805.